Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Longus Timeo!

It has been quite a long time since the last time I wrote! I just got very busy! I have been working on homework and various homework projects. Now that it is getting very close to spring break and it is getting warmer outside I have little motivation to do anything school related. All I want to do is walk around Campus enjoying the sun and envisioning what Spring Break has in store for me and making plans for the summer! Woot! Summer! Its right around the Corner! We are 3 months till the end of the Semester! (11 weeks!)  How freaking awesome is that?! My birthday is in a little over 9 weeks! Ah!


Movie night: Jodie's birthday...I think her 17th.
As it gets closer to Warm Weather and Swimming and dark skin and Tropical Sno my attention span for school work gets smaller and smaller. I think today while I was writing a paper on "ways of seeing" I started to write about nostalgic times of past summers like trips to Melvern, Movie nights, late night walks around campus, bonfires, tennis, pool parties, and Live in the Lot!!! So much fun! This summer is going to be epic!!! I can not wait! Not to mention this is the last summer of my friend Carrie Hurlocker's life that she will not be married! Next summer, June 2nd 2012, she will be getting married to Aaron Crumb! ah!! This summer has alot in store for me and my friends and I CAN NOT WAIT!! WOOT WOOT! LOL
Melvern like 3 or 4 years ago


Wedding Shopping With Kate and Aubrey: Feb '11
Bonfire!!! I love Fire! Summer '08?

No comments:

Post a Comment