Saturday, February 12, 2011

Timeo

Today is day number 5 of being sick with the flu and it does not seem I am getting better. I am so tired, worn out, and sore. I had hoped that the medicine would just take care of the problem and I could go about my days as normal but that has not happened. I don't feel like the medicine had done any good. The doctor says that it really should start taking effect really soon and if it doesn't to come back in and he'll prescribe something else. I hope it just starts working. I need to get back into the flow of working and class and homework without running to the bath room every ten minutes. Lets all keep our fingers crossed!


I had felt that this semester would take so much longer than the fall semester because we have fewer breaks and I am so impatient for summer to arrive but I feel that this semester is not as bad as last. Spring break is in only 5 weeks! I have alot going on this semester which I think is helping with my feeling it will go fast. I have either class or work from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. every day except for Friday. I have work at least 4 days a week and more when there is a show going on (I would be working right now if not for this flu!). I have plans for most of the weekends from here until the end of the semester. Some are boring like work but others are fun like this up coming weekend where my friends Kate and Carrie and I are going shopping for Carrie's wedding! I think we are trying on bridesmaid's dresses and Carrie's dress and picking which ones we like best. I am really looking forward to it! The wedding is not until June of next year but I am still very excited. I wish it was sooner! I've never been in a wedding before much less a bridesmaid! So excited. My birthday I just calculated is in 12 weeks from tomorrow! Insane! It feels like i just turned 18....now I'm going to be 19! I know that 19 is not a magical number or anything but it is another year older and it is a big deal for me.

Anyway...those are my ramblings for tonight. :)

The Picture for today is of my Tattoo. I thought that I would post it because I really like it and am very proud of it. And there is not a picture of it on here yet. It is of a Phoenix with Ohana written above. Ohana means family is Hawaiian. I'll go into detail about my tattoo and what it means another day but here is what it looks like.  
My Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment